From Student to Teacher

Hi! My name is Brittany May, and I am an Elementary Education major at the College of William and Mary. This blog is all about my journey through education... the questions I have and the answers I find, as well as lessons learned along the way, in this never-ending learning process of being a student and becoming a teacher. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gettin' the Hang of It...

So I'm still trying to get used to this whole new world of blogging... I must admit, when I first started, I didn't think it would be possible unless I carried my laptop with me everywhere! I wondered if I would be able to think of things worth posting, that people would actually read. I was also extremely bewildered by the consistency and promptness with which people responded to one another. How do they keep up with everything??? As I was exploring this new frontier, I found some answers to my questions...

Vicki Davis lists some helpful tips and suggestions for bloggers on her Cool Cat Teacher Blog in response to reading an interview with Gina Trapani. This helped me tremendously!! After reading this, I don't feel quite so lost anymore... Do I have to carry my laptop everywhere? No! (whew!) But I do realize the importance of consistency. As a result, I'm actually starting to like blogging. Who knows, maybe I'm finally gettin' the hang of it! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Vicki A. Davis said...

Hello Brittany

I answered your question about how to keep up with all of this blogging stuff. I thought you had a great question and I am enjoying your posts.

Thank you for linking to me. I hope you enjoy the blogosphere as much as I do. I have learned so much! You are doing very well! Keep it going!

I was a newbie in November!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach said...

See! You can do it!

Sheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home